Thursday, July 28, 2011

City of Modern Reality Part II

Light, dark and in-between, no escaping this prison of horrid creation.
Freedom is a distant illusion in this, The City of Modern Reality.
Dimentia of all time takes hold of mind, body and spirit.
The mere thought of liberation is unspokenly forbidden here.
Not sure what to do, nor where to go.
Swallowed by the darkness.
Bending to the will of the gray abyss deep within.
Lost and surrounded by the living dead souls of the past, present and all but aborted future.
We are all tools wrought from flesh and lust to carry out the devious sins allotted.
Heat rises distorting true reality with ethereal grace befitting we the corrupted.
Monsters we shall become too foul for even the chains...
Incessant trial, amassed failures, falling so hard to never get up, best to stay down.
Nothing will ever be okay again, this place sees to it with it's evil, damaging magicks.
Truth has no hope of survivial.
Misery is key.
Crawling in the dark.
Random in design, sprawling through forever, inestimable and dank, spreading like rot or a disease.
Hallucinations and delusions, dangers of desires...
Existance.

A.J. Downey
01-28-2001

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrea,
    Its Spencer, I know we haven't talked for a while and that this message is really out of the blue. The reason behind this message is really strange but I want you to hear me out. I found my little black box the other day, my box full of our exchanged love letters and frankly it made me really upset. I realized how much I missed you and how stupid I had been towards the end. I know I cant really convey my feelings towards you in this comment, but I hope that you still read the comments on this. I'll also be trying to email the SoundParanormal account, hopefully you still use it, and also a more personal letter to your address in hopes that your still reachable at that location.

    ReplyDelete