Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Light and Dark

You whisper things through the darkness.
Vaguely obscene in their intensity.
It is not needed, I want this.
I can sense the line of your body at my back.
Long before you rest talented hands upon my shoulders.

Your breath is warm and moist at the back of my neck.
Your leathery wings enfold me in a cloud of sulfurous scent.
You knead my shoulders carefully, as if I were a china doll.
Tenderly, without leaving a scratch.
You act so timid.
Not at all like yourself.

I turn to face you in the circle of your strong arms.
You could crush me.
I have no fear.
I look into velveteen eyes.
Their dark green flame in the torch light brought forth by your tears.

I kiss your fanged mouth.
My robes slip to the floor in a pile of pale satin.
My own feathered wings are inhibited by yours.

White downy feathers brush tough black ebony leather.
You shudder.
I fold my wings back down.
Your arms convulse around me, crushing me to you.
Not hard, just firm.

My breasts mold against your chest and I sigh.
This is where I want to be forever.
Crushed together, tongues mingling.

You are an angel, trapped in demon form.
I don't care.
I place your claws over my heart and tell you my desired wish.

You fall to your knees and weep bitterly.
You tell me you fear hurting me.
I kiss your brow and help you to your twisted feet.
It's alright, I won't break.

With some coaxing we go further.

You grant me my wish with a gentle ferocity borne out of need.
I need this too.
I am a fallen angel.
I've fallen in love.

I wake up beside you, wings of leather and feathers entwined.
I smile at what my guide has told.
You've been granted your redemption,
As well as a place in heaven.

Though forever trapped in your demonic shell.
I could care less.
I love you for who you are.
I gently wake you with a kiss.

I tell you the wonderful news and you are overjoyed.
We make the ascent together,
We'll stay together forever.

Through out the end of time.


A.J. Downey
11-04-1998

No comments:

Post a Comment