Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Need

We are one.
I am you and you are me.
Steeped in the blood of a thousand ages we are bound to one another like night and day.

I watch you from afar, you soft and beautiful creature, the passion in my very heart flowing, paining me greatly with my yearning need for you.

You do not see me, I know, tis better that way.

I watch you move with ethereal grace and calmly from my place without meaning to I catch your silvered gaze.

We gaze from afar, allowed a simple caress, trapped in the firey agony of sweet purgatory, trapped in an instant, a singular moment in time.

You will never leave me, never, never, never... I won't allow that.

We are one, I am you and you are me.

You have to stay.

I'll kill you if you don't my darling, my heart...

I love you.

A.J. Downey
11-26-2000

No comments:

Post a Comment